Tricolor ribbon (Russian) - Cutting
- Medical Products
- Vascular prosthesis
- Polyester surgical threads
- Extractor of calculus of intra- and extrahepatic biliary tract
- Polyester band for syndesmoplasty
- Polyester extravasal correctors (frame spirals)
- St. George Ribbon
- Tricolor ribbon (Russian)
- Siege of Leningrad ribbon
- Zenit FC ribbon
- Cotton ribbon
- Elastic ribbon
- Belt ribbon
- Polyether riband
- Cords and braid
- Retro cars ribbon
- ribbon woven of polyester yarns;
- width: 24 mm ± 1mm, 35 mm ± 1mm;
- length: 500 mm – in cutting;
- ribbon thickness: 0.38 ± 0.01;
- linear density of the product, g/100m – 433.8;
- interlacing – plain
Russian Ribbon is the most important symbol of the Russian Federation flag. Before the holidays, especially of national importance days, the interest of buyers to the symbolism of the country is growing. Providing high demand will help purchase a batch of sliced tricolor ribbons. Cut into equal pieces of woven polyester base is immune to heat, sunshine, rain and snow, so in any weather keeps an attractive appearance.
PTGO SEVER is a certified manufacturer of textile haberdashery with many years of experience and reputation, which must be supported by providing customers with the best products. Therefore, each stage of manufacturing is carefully controlled to toss the rejection out. The result of the efforts of the company’s employees is high-quality products, which are characterized by the following indicators:
- Width 23 ± 1mm
- The standard length of the segments is 500 mm. If necessary, the length of the cutting can be any.
- The ribbon is cut in a “hot way” with the help of thermal sheets to prevent the material from dissolving. Under the influence of high temperature, the sections are melted
If you prefer to directly cooperate with the manufacturer, it is recommended to buy a Russian ribbon in cutting in our company. The customer receives high quality, bright, stable colors, a favorable price and any volume of the lot.
Requirements for quality and security of service
- Stability of ribbon coloring to weather conditions corresponds to GOST 9733.2-91 (ISO 105-B03:1994).
- Stability of ribbon coloring to light exposure corresponds to GOST 9733.2-91 (ISO 105-B03:1994) not less than 4 points on a 5-point scale.