- Medical Products
- Vascular prosthesis
- Polyester surgical threads
- Extractor of calculus of intra- and extrahepatic biliary tract
- Polyester band for syndesmoplasty
- Polyester extravasal correctors (frame spirals)
- St. George Ribbon
- Tricolor ribbon (Russian)
- Siege of Leningrad ribbon
- Zenit FC ribbon
- Cotton ribbon
- Elastic ribbon
- Belt ribbon
- Polyether riband
- Cords and braid
- Retro cars ribbon
- Available widths: 10mm, 13mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 60mm .
- type of raw material – cotton yarn .
- color – unbleached.
- produced in accordance with OST 17-10-030-2000 Ribands.
The price of a unit of production depends on the size of the ribbon (cord) and the volume of the order.
For regular customers we provide a flexible system of discounts!
The twill ribbon is a textile ribbon made of cotton yarn with a width of 10, 13, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50 mm, can be made in different types. It has a high density due to the peculiarities of the interlacing of threads, and it is thicker and stronger than calico made analog.
APPLICATION OF THE TWILL RIBBON
Twill ribbon is used:
- in the textile industry;
- as an auxiliary means for packing boxes;
- in the manufacture of overalls and
- in the manufacture of various cables;
- in electrotechnical works;
- as an insulating material in electric machines;
- in the production of handmade souvenirs;
- in the manufacture of office products.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER
The ribbon is sold in rolls and at the manufacturer’s price. For permanent and wholesale customers, we have a system of discounts. Buy a twill ribbon and get advice on the terms of the order and delivery of the products by e-mail indicated on the site or by phone:
- (812) 314-54-56
- (812) 314-57-65