Polyester extravasal correctors (frame spirals)
- Medical Products
- Vascular prosthesis
- Polyester surgical threads
- Extractor of calculus of intra- and extrahepatic biliary tract
- Polyester band for syndesmoplasty
- Polyester extravasal correctors (frame spirals)
- St. George Ribbon
- Tricolor ribbon (Russian)
- Siege of Leningrad ribbon
- Zenit FC ribbon
- Cotton ribbon
- Elastic ribbon
- Belt ribbon
- Polyether riband
- Cords and braid
- Retro cars ribbon
- dimension, mm: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- length, mm: 200
- color: white, semiopaque.
- composition: polyester monofibre thread
- sterility: no
The price of a unit of production depends on the volume of the order.
For regular customers we provide a flexible system of discounts!
Polyester extravasal correctors (frame spirals) are PETP spirals of various diameters. They prevent the possibility of varication, providing skeletal structure. The product is designed to eliminate the relative inconsistency of venous valves and local pathological expansions of veins, with direct contact with human blood and temperature from plus 32 to plus 42 ° C.
Extravasal correctors refer to vascular surgery. Used for operations on the main veins of the lower extremities, chronic venous insufficiency and for the correction of the valves of deep veins.
Description of corrector
The company “PTGO SEVER” produces extravasal correctors, made in the form of a cylindrical stretch spring made of thermo-fixed polyester monofibre thread.
The product is stable:
– to dilation;
– to a five-fold treatment cycle, consisting of pre-sterilization cleaning and sterilization by chemical means;
– to the effect of the biological environment of the body;
– to the influence of climatic factors during transportation.
At our enterprise you can order extravasal correctors of different diameters: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm. Spirals are sold in sets. Note that one set includes five equalizers of the same diameter
A full consultation on this medical product you can get from our sales managers. You can contact them by phone (812) 314-57-65 or (812) 314-54-56, as well as write a letter to us by e-mail.
We work with medical institutions all over Russia. Delivery is carried out at the expense of the customer. At your request (for your convenience), the shipping cost we can include in the price of the goods.