Siege of Leningrad ribbon - Cutting
- Medical Products
- Vascular prosthesis
- Polyester surgical threads
- Extractor of calculus of intra- and extrahepatic biliary tract
- Polyester band for syndesmoplasty
- Polyester extravasal correctors (frame spirals)
- St. George Ribbon
- Tricolor ribbon (Russian)
- Siege of Leningrad ribbon
- Zenit FC ribbon
- Cotton ribbon
- Elastic ribbon
- Belt ribbon
- Polyether riband
- Cords and braid
- Retro cars ribbon
- ribbon woven of polyester yarns;
- width: 24 mm ± 1mm,
- length: 500 mm – in cutting;
- ribbon thickness: 0.38 ± 0.01;
- linear density of the product, g/100m – 433.8;
- interlacing – plain.
The Siege of Leningrad ribbon, distributed in the framework of the initiative of the same name from January 20 to 27, is a ribbon 50 cm long with two colors: olive and green. These two colors are a symbol of the ribbon of the medal “For the Defense of Leningrad”.
Sale of the Siege of Leningrad ribbon is carried out in several forms: in cutting, in rolls, in the form of a simple bow or bow with an icon.
Important characteristics of the ribbon
In our production cutting of a block ribbon of different lengths is possible. For cutting the ribbon, special thermoequipment is used, with which there is an insignificant melting of the ends of the ribbon. This prevents further dissolution of the threads of products during its operation. Ribbons are packed in 100 pieces, packed in full length and packed in corrugated boxes.
Characteristic properties of our products:
- The basis of the ribbons is a polyester thread;
- Belt width – 24 mm ± 1 mm;
- The length of the standard section is 500 mm;
- Edge processing with hot knives protects the ribbon from the mating of the ends of the ribbons.
For buying a Siege of Leningrad ribbon of company “PTGO SEVER” you can contact our managers on the phone numbers listed in the contacts of the site or place an order via e-mail.
Requirements for quality and security of services
1.1 Stability of ribbon coloring to weather conditions corresponds to GOST 9733.2-91 (ISO 105-B03:1994).
1.2. Stability of ribbon coloring to light exposure corresponds to GOST 9733.2-91 (ISO 105-B03:1994) not less than 4 points on a 5-point scale.
1.3. The ribbon edges are thermally treated to prevent material from dissolving and fringe formation at the ends of the product.