St. George Ribbon - Bow
- Medical Products
- Vascular prosthesis
- Polyester surgical threads
- Extractor of calculus of intra- and extrahepatic biliary tract
- Polyester band for syndesmoplasty
- Polyester extravasal correctors (frame spirals)
- St. George Ribbon
- Tricolor ribbon (Russian)
- Siege of Leningrad ribbon
- Zenit FC ribbon
- Cotton ribbon
- Elastic ribbon
- Belt ribbon
- Polyether riband
- Cords and braid
- Retro cars ribbon
- Width: 12 cm ± 1 cm
- Length: 14 cm ± 1 cm
- Ribbon width: 24 mm ± 1 mm
- Ribbon stripe width: 4mm +/- 1mm
- Interlacing – plain
St. George bow is delivered in individual packing (12 cm * 19 cm) with a nested clip (pin).
The May 9 is the day of the Great Victory, which our grandfathers and great-grandfathers have achieved. The modern generation should not forget about the biggest sacrifice that could only be brought – the lives of millions of people. Our duty is to show others that real heroes continue to live in the memory of descendants.
OOO PTGO SEVER proposes to purchase a St. George ribbon so that everyone can demonstrate his involvement in the initiative, which for the thirteenth year has been connecting many cities and countries.
Product composition – St. George ribbon is made up of two identical loops, fastened with metal rivet and burr.
The high quality production complies with the current state standards:
- It is made of polyester thread, which due to high linear density is resistant to mechanical damage;
- The parameters of the ribbon: 24 mm in width, thickness is 0.38 mm;
- Metal rivet and burr is used to fasten the loops of the bow;
- Along the entire product length product there are alternating longitudinal black and orange stripes, characterizing “smoke and fire”, symbols of war.
In our production association, you can buy St. George ribbon in the form of a bow at the most attractive price. For safety, each product is placed in an individual package.
Requirements for quality and security of services
- Stability of ribbon coloring to weather conditions corresponds to GOST 9733.2-91 (ISO 105-B03:1994).
- Stability of ribbon coloring to light exposure corresponds to GOST 9733.2-91 (ISO 105-B03:1994) not less than 4 points on a 5-point scale.
- The ribbon edges are thermally treated to prevent material from dissolving and fringe formation at the ends of the product.