Siege of Leningrad ribbon - Bow
- Medical Products
- Vascular prosthesis
- Polyester surgical threads
- Extractor of calculus of intra- and extrahepatic biliary tract
- Polyester band for syndesmoplasty
- Polyester extravasal correctors (frame spirals)
- St. George Ribbon
- Tricolor ribbon (Russian)
- Siege of Leningrad ribbon
- Zenit FC ribbon
- Cotton ribbon
- Elastic ribbon
- Belt ribbon
- Polyether riband
- Cords and braid
- Retro cars ribbon
- Width: 12 cm ± 1 cm
- Length: 14 cm ± 1 cm
- Riband width: 24 mm ± 1 mm
- Riband width: 4mm +/- 1mm
- Interlacing – plain
Siege of Leningrad Bow is delivered in individual packing (12 cm * 19 cm) with a nested clip (pin).
Annually in St. Petersburg there is an initiative dedicated to the complete liberation of Leningrad from the fascist siege. For the city residents, this event is another opportunity to express our deep respect and gratitude to our ancestors, who made a great feat during the siege.
Our company produces a Siege of Leningrad ribbon not only in rolls and in cutting, but also invites you to purchase it as an accessory Siege of Leningrad ribbon bow. The advantage of this product lies not only in its uniqueness and attractive appearance, but also in the convenience of use. Attachments to the clothing (pin) are already attached with the accessory.
The main characteristics of the Siege of Leningrad ribbon bows are:
- It is made of strong polyester thread, colored in olive and green color.
- Parameters of the block ribbon: width – 24 mm, thickness – 0.38 mm.
- Siege of Leningrad ribbon bow forms two identical loops and is fastened with metal rivet and burr.
For buying a Siege of Leningrad ribbon you can leave an order on our website or by calling one of the phones listed in the contacts.
Requirements for quality and security of services
- Stability of ribbon coloring to weather conditions corresponds to GOST 9733.2-91 (ISO 105-B03:1994).
- Stability of ribbon coloring to light exposure corresponds to GOST 9733.2-91 (ISO 105-B03:1994) not less than 4 points on a 5-point scale.
- The ribbon edges are thermally treated to prevent material from dissolving and fringe formation at the ends of the product.