St. George Ribbon with postcard
- Medical Products
- Vascular prosthesis
- Polyester surgical threads
- Extractor of calculus of intra- and extrahepatic biliary tract
- Polyester band for syndesmoplasty
- Polyester extravasal correctors (frame spirals)
- St. George Ribbon
- Tricolor ribbon (Russian)
- Siege of Leningrad ribbon
- Zenit FC ribbon
- Cotton ribbon
- Elastic ribbon
- Belt ribbon
- Polyether riband
- Cords and braid
- Retro cars ribbon
- Ribbon width: 24 mm ± 1 mm
- Length: 300 mm
- Postcard size: 10 cm x 14 cm
- Interlacing – plain
Each postcard is enclosed in a gripper bag.
The symbolism of the holiday of a gift orientation enjoys high popularity among customers of our products. Buying a St. George ribbon with a postcard provides more opportunities. It allows not only to demonstrate unity with the country patriots, but also to convey important words or congratulations to others.
“PTGO SEVER” is a certified manufacturer that maintains high quality of its own products. Manufactured on modern equipment, the products comply with requirements that are set by state standards. They have the following characteristics:
- The postcard is made of a thick cardboard with a transparent coating, which protects it from contamination.
- Hypoallergenic paints are highly resistant to sunlight.
- The ribbon fabric is woven from polyester yarns with heat treatment of the edges to prevent ragging.
- The width of the ribbon is 24 mm.
- The length is 300 mm.
- The product is folded into a bow with two loops, which are securely fastened in the middle of the postcard.
You can buy a St. George ribbon with a postcard at an attractive wholesale price, which depends on the size of the lot. Regular customers receive additional discounts.
Requirements for quality and security of services
- Stability of ribbon coloring to weather conditions corresponds to GOST 9733.2-91 (ISO 105-B03:1994).
- Stability of ribbon coloring to light exposure corresponds to GOST 9733.2-91 (ISO 105-B03:1994) not less than 4 points on a 5-point scale.
- The ribbon edges are thermally treated to prevent material from dissolving and fringe formation at the ends of the product.